For those of you reading this on my facebook, I have posted these before. I am trying to introduce myself to new people reading my blog.
1. I obsess for days over what to write on this blog.
2. I swore I would never date my husband.
3. I read the perezhilton website daily. I love celebrity gossip.
4. Spelling errors irritate me, especially when I type in a hurry and make one myself.
5. I have ADD. I also have OCD.
6. I had dreams about making out with Vin Diesel when I was pregnant.
7. I don't like the Andy Griffith show. I cannot stand to hear the theme song.
8. I don't like the bands Nickelback or Creed. "Don't like" is a nice statement for how I feel about their music. I heard Kidcratic refer to these bands as "Nickelcreedback" and laughed so hard. SOOO TRUE!!
9. I know how to shuttle tat.
10. The back side of any craft project I make has to be perfect. I have remade projects because the back did not meet my standard. Actually, I am a craft perfectionist. I almost always make a gift projects twice. The first one is for me to practice and see what problems I have. If this turns out okay, then I will make the second one to give away.
11. I have a fear of new situations or events. I have not gone to parties or events because of this.
12. I do not like butterflies.
13. I regularly use a Charlie Brown pillowcase that I have owned since childhood. When this one started coming apart, I bid and won a 2 extra ones on eBay. I sewed the seams and still use the old one, but have the others as back-ups.
14. I cannot sleep uncovered. Even in the summer, I need at least the sheet over me. I have to be covered up to my ears with only my face and top of my head exposed.
15. I have problems going to sleep unless it is pitch-dark in the room. I made a cover for my alarm clock because the numbers were too bright. I still put something over that.
16. I love apron sewing patterns. Every cloth or quilting store I go to, I shop for these. I will never make all of the ones I own but I have made a few. The internet fuels this passion because I can always find small companies that make their own patterns, not just the big 3 pattern companies.
17. I cry every time I watch new episodes of Extreme Home Makeover.
18. I love James Bond movies.
19. I am the person reponsible for my husband getting into bowling. Yes, I was bowling before Steven. He joined his first league with me.
20. When I watch football, I don't understand what is going on other than teams getting touchdowns. First downs, second downs? I don't have a clue.
21. My nickname is Jupiter.
22. I love Guitar Hero World Tour. I am constantly trying to figure out how I can make room for the entire band set-up in my house.
23. I love taking pictures. I would love to take photography classes.
24. I love things with skulls on them. Cute skulls though, not scary ones. I have skulls shoes, a purse, fabric and still is constanly looking for things with cute skulls.
25. I am afraid of going back to school. I am worried that I will fail any class that requires me to write papers or essays and that would be almost every class except math classes. I have problems expressing my ideas and facts in writing.