Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday are great, but ........

Today is my hubby's and his twin sister's birthday. We are going to swim at his aunt's house where they are having a cookout for them.



But I think I need to acknowledge someone. None of this would be possible without Wilma, their mother. She is the person who is responsible for both of these wonderful people in my life. I am very sad that she cannot be here to celebrate this and many more birthdays to come. We didn't always see eye-to-eye on things but without her, I would not have the wonderful husband I have today. She passed on strong family values, which both Shannon and Steven share.



So while celebrating this afternoon, I will be thanking Wilma for one of the greatest gifts I have ever received.

No comments:

Post a Comment