Saturday, May 30, 2009

New smellies on the way

I am super excited today. I received my Click-n-Ship from BPAL for my Strawberry Moon and June Gloom fragrances. WOOOOOHOOOOO!

Also, I bought some of the Box of Chocolates and past Lunacy fragrances from someone on the BPAL forum. Soon, I will have these:
Dark Chocolate and Pepper-Smoked Caramel
Milk Chocolate and Buttercream
White Chocolate and Strawberry
White Chocolate and Sugared Violets
White Chocolate, Marshmallow & Coconut
Black Moon

Black Moon: Beth's Creation

The absence of light: motia attar, black orchid, mugwort, English pear, cucumber, blue lotus, jonquil, massoia, calamus and crystal musk.


Milk Moon 07

And they came unto the brook of Eshcol, and cut down from thence a branch with one cluster of grapes, and they bare it between two upon a staff; and they brought of the pomegranates, and of the figs. The place was called the brook Eshcol, because of the cluster of grapes which the children of Israel cut down from thence. And they returned from searching of the land after forty days. And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and unto all the congregation, and shewed them the fruit of the land. And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it.

A fertile scent, generous, life-affirming, and swelling with a sense of triumph, warmth, and abundance: sweet milk, golden honey, fig fruit, pomegranate, dates, and white grape.


Pink Moon 07
A sweet and silly compliment to the first breath of Spring! Sugared carnation and phlox!

I cannot wait for these to get here. Also, I am wearing Tiki Queen today and don't understand why I didn't like it before. It is a great lush tropical scent, like I am standing in a beautiful Hawaiian garden but the white musk seems to really keep it from being too floral. There is supposed to coconut in it but I swear I smell sugared pineapple. I might have to locate a bottle of this one. I don't think my decant will last long at the rate I am using it. This could be my signature summer scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment