Thursday, July 23, 2009

Orders & items purchased

Here is my list of items I have purchased this month. Don't act all surprised. I warned you I might be eating dinner with your family due to lack of "fundage".

7/8 BPAL direct from lab, CnS on 7/27, RECEIVED 7/31
bottles of Berry Moon, Stinky and O
imps of: Whoso List to Hunt, All in the Golden Afternoon, Against Idlesness and Mischief, Tis the Voice of the Lobster, Twinkle Twinkle Little bat, Snooty Rose

7/10 LJ Decant circle of BPAL Carnaval Diabolique
imps of Faiza and some of her Snake Pit companions: Australian Copperhead, Boomslang, Cottonmouth, Death Adder

7/17 LJ purchase , RECEIVED 7/22
bottle of Milk Moon & imp of New Orleans, also free sniffy of Midway

7/17 Brat's Creations @ etsy, RECEIVED 7/20


Fresh Summer Gloss My Body and Brown Fox Coconut Milk Soap.

Brat was on the CocoaPink forum and this is how I came to know of her. She started making her own soap after Ilona stopped making it as often. Then, she started selling them and is slowly branching out to other products. I highly recommend Brat's Creations. I ordered on a Friday afternoon and received the following Monday. This really surprised me since the Body Gloss is custom scented. She also included two scrub samples. She hopes to start selling a facial care and haircare line soon.


7/20 LJ decant circle for Summer Blockbuster 2009

imps of GOTHIC HORROR, PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR, ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, DIABOLICAL OFFSPRING



7/20 LJ decant supply circle
items needed to decant my bottles into smaller vials so I can carry in my purse

7/21 CocoaPink, RECEIVED 7/27
Pink Sugar Noel perfume spray

7/22 eBay , RECEIVED 7/29
BPAL Snow Bunny 5ml, I bid low on this thinking I would not win, but I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment