Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The internet is PURE EVIL that makes me spend money

Now that I think about it, maybe someone needs to take all the computers out of my house. NOT REALLY because I will cut you.

I logged in yesterday to that site where you send internet payments, not because I was paying for anything. YEAH RIGHT. Since the tenth of this month, I will only say that I have sent money for seven different purchases. I just checked my e-mail tonight and I won a bid on eBay at a really low price I never imagined would have won. That makes 8 purchases. The reason I am telling you this is I don't want you to be surprised if my family shows up at your house for a meal.

I may be broke by the end of the week, but I will smell HELLA GOOD. I'll be typing up a post listing what I am waiting on so I will remember whose butt I need to jump when I don't get my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment