Thursday, February 10, 2011

I’m almost famous

3/9/11 EDITED: I don't know why this changed. I was looking at the post but didn't change anything. YIKES!

Yes, you read that right. I am declaring it. I am one step away from being the next big plus-size phenom.
Back in December, I mentioned that I volunteered at a local build for the show Extreme Makeover Home Edition. During the week the building and taping was going on, a bunch of stuff happened.
Met Michael Moloney and got his autograph.DSC_4704
Got Ty Pennington’s autograph
DSC_4666-Edit
Volunteered and did all kinds of work.
EMHE-fence
I attended the reveal where my mom, cousin-in-law and I were standing right behind the designers.
DSC_5166
You might have seen my arm on the show. MY ARM ON A SHOW BROADCAST ALL ACROSS AMERICA.
EMHE-reveal

Guess what, folks? There is more to add to my celebrity status. I am now being followed. Not by just anyone, but by David f'in Hasselhoff. On Twitter. The man I have made fun on for his crazy "Jump In My Car" video. 
Now the next step in my evil plan is to get Kanye to follow me on Twitter. Okay, that won’t happen but still. I AM LIKE LESS THAN ONE DEGREE FROM FAME . MUAHMUAHMUAHMUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment