I guess I can call myself the bracket manager for the local bowling association's tournaments. The current software program we use to manage the brackets is TBrac version ANCIENT.We had a major problem in a tournament where it would only take so many names. THe problem was the software could only hold so many entries per tournament. It was at the end and our fix was to set up another tournament with just those folks. We DON'T WANT that to happen again.
Some of my current options are:
- TBrac-2006 The good thing about this one is we have used an older version and hope it would be easier to learn. Bad for this is still has limits on entries.
- Braxion 2009 This one is very appealing: unlimited bracket capacitiy, "All Brackets" calculator, report you can use for accounting. The "All Brackets' calculator would be awesome.
- Perfect Brackets Like the sponsporing of entrants, up to 2000 entrants
- BowlingBrackets bunch of stuff to look over, different pricing depending on bracket needs
- Ebonite Bracket Coordinator no pricing on website
I will evaluate what info I printed from each. I may end up e-mailing their support people with questions of unadressed issues. PLEASE bowling bracket software gods. Let someone with some knowledge on this find my blog and offer me some assistance. If any of you important folks who make the above products want to send me a free copy of any of these to try, I would be more than willing to test them. I can even attempt to write a review.
Nonsense that may help Googlers find me: scratch, handicap, bowlers per tournament, sponsoring of entrants, all brackets, total winnings, yo mama, minimize duplicates, why did i agree to help with brackets, optimized brackets, please don't ever learn this stuff so you get roped into doing brackets for every tournament
Okay, my 2 readers. Maybe 3 now with Susan. Here is where I need your help. Go forth onto the world and pray that I don't rip myr hair out or tell off some angry man when he makes her cry. That last part did almost happen, except another bowler told the dude off for me.
I am checking out for the night but I gotta leave you with a picture of someone special to me, Carlos Ray Norris.
Chuck Norris, you suckers! Be glad he allows you to live every day.