Monday, May 9, 2011

Inspiration: Laundromat has never been this cool

I love reading cool blogs about all different subjects. (My Google Reader feed agrees. 421 unread entries!) They provide me with ideas, hopes and inspiration. Photographer blogs are some of my favorites. These folks capture the true emotion and joy of people unlike your standard portrait vendors in the big stores. One I particularly enjoy in Millie Holloman. I saw this session where they took photos of a young lady in a laundromat. A freakin' laundromat. And it was AWESOME! My only wish is one day to be that cool where I can photograph a place most people wouldn't and make it beautiful.

Seriously, is this not awesome and original?
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Let's toast to a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment