Monday, September 7, 2009

Our day at the Braves game

Yesterday, my sinus problems were better. I decided to go to the Braves game with my hubby, daughter and nephew. We had a fun time. My daughter and nephew had never been to the game before. It was an exiting game. Not to clog up my post with boring baseball talk, click the link below to see the Atlanta Journal Constitution's picture highlights. They even have some of the outfielders colliding trying to catch a flyball.

Gallery MLB Photos: Bark in the Park ajc.com
Posted using ShareThis

On the way to Atlanta, diva-child had nothing to do. I let her hold the camera and take some pictures. You would not believe the amount of pictures I had to delete: her shoes, her goodies Gigi sent with her, juice boxes, her legs. She did snap a few funny pictures of herself I didn't post in my facebook album. If you are reading this, these pics are exclusive to the blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment